bishop's mills

The Community Hall

This former Temperance Hall, built in 1878, still functions as one of the centres of community life in the Village. Today, the hall is used for public gatherings, music concerts, private functions and meetings.

The hall is owned by the community, and operated by the Bishop’s Mills Community Association. To rent the Hall or inquire about its use, please contact Victor Desroches at 613-258-2115.

Community Links:

Municipality of North Grenville
North Grenville Trails
Federated Women’s Institute of Ontario
St Andrew’s United Church
Pentecostal Church
History North Grenville
Bishop’s Mills Museum of Natural History
Limerick Forest

Bishop’s Mills Cemetery

Located a few kilometres north of the Village on County Road 18. Here lie the remains of some of Bishop’s earliest pioneers, including Chauncey and Ira Bishop, and dates go back as far as 1862. Inquiries, please contact Mervin Robinson, 613-258-4695.

Help Support Our Community Hall!

A Brief History Of Bishop’s Mills

Copies of A Brief History Of Bishop’s Mills are available for $5 ([plus $3 s&h), which goes towards the costs of operating the Community Hall.

Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or phone 613-258-3978.